- Received December 20, 2016.
- Revision received March 3, 2017.
- Accepted April 4, 2017.
- Published first April 7, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
Copyright ©2017, American Association for Cancer Research.
- Tristan M Sissung1,
- Ariel M Ley2,
- Jonathan D. Strope2,
- Edel M McCrea2,
- Shaunna L Beedie2,
- Cody J Peer1,
- Suneet Shukla3,
- Jennifer C. van Velkinburgh2,
- Kelie Reece2,
- Sarah Troutman2,
- Tessa Campbell2,
- Elena Fernandez2,
- Phoebe Huang2,
- Jordan Smith4,
- Nilay Thakkar5,
- David Venzon6,
- Steffan Brenner7,
- Wooin Lee8,
- Maria J. Merino9,
- Ji Luo4,
- Walter Jager7,
- Cindy H. Chau2,
- Douglas K Price2, and
- William D Figg2,*
- 1Clinical Pharmacology Program, Office of the Clinical Director, National Cancer Institute
- 2Molecular Pharmacology Section, Genitourinary Malignancies Branch, National Cancer Institute
- 3Laboratory of Cell Biology, National Cancer Institute
- 4Laboratory of Cancer Biology and Genetics, National Cancer Institute
- 5Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences, College of Pharmacy, University of Kentucky
- 6Biostatistics and Data Management Section, National Cancer Institute
- 7Department of Clinical Pharmacy and Diagnostics, University of Vienna
- 8College of Pharmacy, Seoul National University
- 9Translational Surgical Pathology Section, National Cancer Institute
- ↵* Corresponding Author:
William D Figg, Molecular Pharmacology Section, Genitourinary Malignancies Branch, National Cancer Institute, United States. E-mail: