Article Figures & Data
- Supplementary Figure Legends - Figure Legends for Supplementary data
- Supplementary Figure 1 - Rociletinib, a third generation EGFR-TKI, inhibits EGFR phosphorylation and downstream signals in AFR3 cells.
- Supplementary Figure 2 - Decrease in enhanced KRAS expression to levels comparable with that of parental PC-9 cells following a 2-month drug holiday in AFR1 cells.
- Supplementary Figure 3 - Increased IGFBP3 expression results in MET overexpression in AFR2 cells.
- Supplementary Figure 4 - Epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition (EMT) induction was not observed in afatinib-resistant clones.
- Supplementary Figure 5 - Schematic model describing the process by which afatinib-resistant cell lines were generated from PC-9 cells and the predicted resistance mechanisms corresponding to potential treatment strategies.
- Supplementary Table 1 - Primer sequences for candidate normalization genes and those used for direct-sequencing of the EGFR gene.
- Supplementary Table 2 - Mutational analysis of EGFR in PC-9, AFR1, AFR2, and AFR3 cells.