Volume 15, Issue 3, pp. 250-258
- Received April 18, 2016.
- Revision received October 24, 2016.
- Accepted November 16, 2016.
- Published first February 9, 2017.
Copyright & Usage
©2017 American Association for Cancer Research.
View Full Text
- Lindsay DeVorkin1,2,
- Matthew Hattersley1,
- Paul Kim1,
- Jenna Ries1,
- Jaeline Spowart1,2,
- Michael S. Anglesio3,
- Samuel M. Levi4,
- David G. Huntsman3,
- Ravi K. Amaravadi5,
- Jeffrey D. Winkler4,
- Anna V. Tinker6, and
- Julian J. Lum1,2,*
- 1Trev and Joyce Deeley Research Centre, BC Cancer Agency, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- 2Department of Biochemistry and Microbiology, University of Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada.
- 3Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 4Department of Chemistry, School of Arts and Science, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 5Department of Medicine and Abramson Cancer Center, Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- 6BC Cancer Agency, Division of Medical Oncology, Vancouver Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- ↵*Corresponding Author:
Julian J. Lum, BC Cancer Agency, 2410 Lee Avenue, Victoria, British Columbia V8R 6V5, Canada. Phone: 250-519-5718; Fax: 250-519-2040; E-mail: